Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Urban Cowboy



Well folks you would think with all this world travelling and social work my views on life and outlook on the world would have changed the most! Alas, it has not been the case. The real change has come in my appearance. If you know me I am a huge fan of the shorts and a t-shirt look. In fact the less clothes the better! But Mumbai has many different issues that have influenced my current clothing style.

  1. YOU HAVE TO WEAR PANTS! I would personally like to change this norm, but I don’t know if this goofy, curly haired American is the one for this job! I have tried my best to flaunt my chicken legs as much as I can though.
  2. The air quality is 7th worst in the world! Breathing Mumbai air has been compared to smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day.

I have become what people might call an, “Urban Cowboy.” I have provided two pictures, one of my normal appearance and one of my “new image” that has come about because of my time in Mumbai.

Please look at them carefully b/c I have changed a few things from one picture to the next. Try to see if you can spot all the differences. Answers next post!

P.S. I didn’t buy the jeans they were a gift from a friend!

1 comment:

Mark and Diane Strazzer said...

the different things
1. the jeans/shorts
2. the mask
3. the lock on the door!- that was the tricky one!
4. And yes, for all those who guessed it i was not wearing any underwear in either picture!

congrats to all that got 3 out of 3 correct!